Subject: Re: VAX 6420: KA64A EEPROM and serial number mismatch
To: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
From: Paul Thompson <thompson@mail.athenet.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/27/2001 10:34:49
I seem to recall the 6000 line officially supported 512MB max.  Are you
hitting that in your memory board configuration?

What sort of error are you getting when you try to mix CPU boards?

The 6000/530 I managed worked fine for years with

?002D For Secondary Processor 5
?0054 EEPROM revision mismatch.  Secondary processor has revision 2.00/3.00

On Sun, 27 May 2001, Gunther Schadow wrote:

> the memory it gets? I really would like to try maxing out one machine
> with all the spare boards I have, but it doesn't let me do that.

snip