Subject: Re: Installing on more than one harddisk
To: Bamdad Ehterami <bamdad@mehr.sharif.ac.ir>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/27/2001 10:31:59
Hi !

On Sun, 27 May 2001, Bamdad Ehterami wrote:
> Hi,
> 	emmm, How can I install NetBSD without sysinst?
> I've read the FAQ and how-tos and I tried the way described
> there, but it did not work.... :(

label your disks, mount the filesystems, unpax the distribution sets, make
the device nodes, edit the fstab, reboot the system. Ah yes, while labeling
the disks, don't forget to write the boot sectors :)

...Michael

--
In TV, there are bluescreens to put a faked reality behind a real played scene,
in Windows, you sometimes see the real scene, when the fakes go out for lunch.