Subject: Re: vlc 4000/vt320 question
To: None <fdebros@etherdome.mgh.harvard.edu>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/24/2001 22:34:28
On Thu, 24 May 2001 fdebros@etherdome.mgh.harvard.edu wrote:

> >> you can set the VT320 to a smaller font.
>
> How!

That information is wrong. You cannot set a VT320 to a smaller font.
That feature comes with the VT420. You can have a larger screen that what
can be viewed, but that came with the VT330. On a VT320 you are definitely
stuck with 24x80 or 24x132.

> I got as far as F3, then arrows to the menu, then Enter on Display,  then I
> get a beep but ....nothing happens, and I dont have a manual! Someone here
> must know...

What? You mean you cannot change fields in the setup menu. Just press
enter.

	Johnny