Subject: Re: New guy...
To: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/24/2001 15:12:23
  Hehe...hey guys, Linc thinks a uVax-II is big. 8)

  We'll straighten him out. ;)

  Glad to hear about your new machine, Linc.  For future reference, if
you pick up a KA650 or KA655 CPU board and one or more MS650 memory
boards, you can upgrade that system to a MicroVAX-III very easily and
cheaply...2-3x performance boost, and raises max memory frmo 16mb to
64mb.  But for now, the machine as it is will be quite a bit of fun!

           -Dave