Subject: Re: Serial console on VAXStation 4000/60
To: Marco Steinbach <coco@executive-computing.de>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/24/2001 11:27:14
Hi !

On Thu, 24 May 2001, Marco Steinbach wrote:
> >Be careful. The socket on the front is no console, it is a connector for a kind
> >of phone or headset or so. You can connect a microphone and a speaker there,
> >and there is a phone symbol.
> [...]
>
> I misinterpretated Michaels posting, thanks for clarification :)
>
> Now, that you're speaking about this port behind the front lap, do have any information about
> the pinout ?

Didn't check it out, but i checked it out on my VLC and i think it should have
the same pinout.

http://www.bsdfans.org/pinouts.php

...Michael

--
In TV, there are bluescreens to put a faked reality behind a real played scene,
in Windows, you sometimes see the real scene, when the fakes go out for lunch.