Subject: RE: VAXStation 3100/m38 terminal type...
To: David Woyciesjes <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/14/2001 14:27:45
On Mon, 14 May 2001, David Woyciesjes wrote:

> -> the i/o (?) plug next to it. I think that plug is called a
> -> MMJ plug(?).
> Yeah, I have the keyboard hooked to it's MMJ port, and the 20" monochrome
> monitor in it's port.

	You mean RJ right? MMJ is the right offset clip for the serial
console and comm. port. They Keyboard port uses regular RJ.

	I think VT220 is the standard keyboard mapping for WSCONS on all
ports, but I could be wrong.

> -> ... I use the 16pin output and a std digital kbd
> -> (LK20 or so?) I am

	LK-20x (typically LK-201), LK-40x will work, but produces
different key mappings for some keys. They could probably be shamelessly
stolen from the pmax branch if needed.

	BTW, Do, Help, and Compose keys are probably only used by DEC's
proprietary All-In-One software system. I actually have an LK-402 that has
all the All-In-One equivalencies on the keys, and a "Gold Key" in place of
Compose I think. You can program them to do whatever you want. I think
pmax has Control-Do drop you into the debugger. I've never seen another
program use those keys.

	Chris