Subject: Re: What is a DEC Infoserver 150?
To: David Woyciesjes <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@tmok.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/10/2001 14:57:31
On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 02:54:29PM -0400, David Woyciesjes wrote:
> I think it's safe to say that everyone is always interested in more memory.

nah, who needs more memory? 640K is more than anyone will ever need (easy STR)

> Here's to hoping I can find more RAM for my little 3100...

judging by what bob said, i'm not holding out for VAX memory, but if the MIPS
stuff isn't as hot a ticket item, there is a good chance he should be able to
collect items from that vein.  memory being the easiest to grab of course.

cheers,

-brian