Subject: Re: What is a DEC Infoserver 150?
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@tmok.com>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/10/2001 14:19:25
> > Not much VAXish, but some Mips Alpha stuff is there.  There were some
> > 5000/25's, some 5000/200's, and some 3000/300 boxes and a lot of
> > sun4 (stripped) stuff.  VAX stuff has been scarce lately.
>
> sure, the above mentioned stuff doesn't have quite the place in my heart that
> VAX does, but that doesn't mean i don't collect it. :)

I will see what surfaces in tomorrow's feeding frenzy.  If the prices
are right, I might pick up a few pieces.  Absolutely no guarantees.
It is like a beer hall free-for-all when the doors open up.
If you survive the first 10 minutes without getting yer arms ripped
off or your feed trampled, and still have something left to hang onto,
that is the mark of a good feeding frenzy......(:+\\.....  The rest
is pure chance.....

Bob