Subject: Re: On topic: VAX graphics board question
To: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
From: Clint Wolff \(VAX collector\) <vaxman@qwest.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/09/2001 08:02:50
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the info... I always thought the SPX indicated a single
plane graphics system (IE the Mono on the motherboard), and DEC only
called it SPX to differentiate it from the (identical) MicroVAX 3100.

Learn something new everyday :)

Were these boards common or pretty rare? Or to phrase it another
way, should I plan on getting a VS40X board because NetBSD isn't
going to support it in my lifetime?

Thanks!
clint