Subject: Pb for booting from tape [newbie]
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Laurent=20FAILLIE?= <l_faillie@yahoo.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/27/2001 15:01:13
Hi all,

I'm trying to intall NetBSD 1.5 on my MicroVax3100.

Unformatunatly, my tlz07 burns (when I power up the
system both Led brights and an error occure if I try
to access to MKA500:, and both LED blinks ).

So I replace it by an HP35470A. It seems all works ok
because I can backup some files from VMS.

I try to install the "boot loader" on a tape from my
HP715 workstation at work as discribed in the
documentation but when i try to boot from this tape,
the vax said

???? filling system ????

(or something like that).

Someone have a clue ?

Bye

Laurent

=====
The misspelling master is on the Web.
   _________
 /  Dico  / /	100 % Dictionnary Free !

Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.