Subject: Re: Sigma RQD11 is it supported?
To: John Maier <jmaier@midamerica.net>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/26/2001 11:58:57
Yes and No. Bruce Lane found that the SCSI version needed a particular
version of Firmware to work. I found with my ESDI versions that it
occasionally hung in the MSCP driver under 1.4. I replaced one with a Dilog
unit that worked better. There are known issues with the MSCP portion of
the NetBSD code, I don't think anyone (besides me perhaps :-) has looked at
them very much. My experience suggested that perhaps an interrupt was lost
and the driver/board would get hung up waiting for each other to do something.

--Chuck