Subject: x on vs 3100/76
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: None <fdebros@etherdome.mgh.harvard.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/26/2001 08:30:26
Dear Ragge

We have  installed netbsd 1.5 on a vs3100/m76, and  netbooting on a vt1300
(vs42a-bb chip -8mb ram -  similar to VS3100/m30 and 40, but no hdd)
We got WSCONS to run appropriately, nice and quite useful!
Now I'd like to install an XCLIENT , so that I can use the vaxen as
XTERMinals ....XSERVER is not yet ported, I understand.
Someone told me you uploaded a patch(?) somewhere, but all I find is a
2-year old xclient for V 1.1.....probably inappropriate.
The 1.5.1 beta version has nothing useful I could find.

Could you tell me  where I would find your patch or any x-files  that would
allow me to install an xclient to run in mono on netbsd/vax 1.5?

Thank you in advance

Fred