Subject: Re: Three Phase
To: Sridhar Ayengar <sridhar@ikickass.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/20/2001 03:41:37
Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> Could anyone point me in the directions of how to convert a VAX 6000 that
> accepts three-phase power to accept standard 220V or 110V AC?
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

Your case is easy. As I understand it you basically only connect your
single phase 220V to one of the three phases of the VAX. But make
sure you read some old files on the net, Geoff's web site has some
and there's some other site. Search Google for "VAX 6000 power conversion"
and you should find it.

-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistent Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine