Subject: Re: 6000/410
To: Bamdad Ehterami <bamdad@mehr.sharif.ac.ir>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/19/2001 21:32:14
Bamdad Ehterami wrote:

> Hi all;
>         We've got 3 6000/410 machines, 2 of them working (one with
> Ultrix, other with VMS) and operational. So count me in for the
> beta tests of 6000 port.

If everyone only wants to beta-test, we won't move forward. I will
try to force it, but I haven't all pieces together yet. I need
advice on power conversion (either 110V single phase or 240V
two phase, i.e., U.S. dryer hookup.) But I'm confident we'll be
getting there.

regards
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistent Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine