Subject: Re: tcpdump problem :)
To: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
From: Bamdad Ehterami <bamdad@mehr.sharif.ac.ir>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/16/2001 08:22:07
I'm running NetBSD 1.5 on vax, when I try to build it, it fails the
first time when it tries to build the 'pine' itself, the second
time it gives me a binary of pine which when I run, and try to
read one of my emails with, it crashes with a SIGSEGV and dumps
core. I have build logs, .pine-debugX files and gdb output, but
I can't figure out what's wrong.

BTW, I try './build neb' which seems to be right (build for NetBSD).

BamdaD:)