Subject: Re: VAX port needs virtualized interrupt levels
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Vance Dereksen <vance@ikickass.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/13/2001 14:05:12
I have a DECstation 5810.  I don't have any documentation, but from what
I've heard the only documentation that would be necessary would be for the
xmi CPU boards.  The rest of the system is identical to a VAX 6000-200.  I
will be getting Ultrix running on it sometime soon (within the next week
or so), so I would not be averse to giving another developer access to
it.  I only have Ultrix 4.2a, so I would appreciate if someone could get
me a copy of a newer version either on CD or on TK50/TK70.

Peace...  Sridhar