Subject: experimental VAX snapshot 2001-03-30 available
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/09/2001 21:50:32
I finally finished the VAX snapshot of about 30 march.

Not everything went right the first time, so I had to restart a few
times. So it may not be entirely perfect. No warranty, etc, bla bla.

I made the sets available on azenomei.knuffel.net, my Alpha at home, on
a rate-limited cable modem. So please don't grab it all at once. Maybe
somebody can try it (I haven't had the time yet) and then I can put it
somewhere more official.

ftp://azenomei.knuffel.net/pub/release.vax-2001.03.30/

Share and enjoy,
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder --Soep van de dag, wat zal dat zijn
\X/ land.nl     --wat kan dat wezen, beter maar het ergste vrezen -Boy Bensdorp