Subject: More photos of the VAX 6000 move.
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/08/2001 20:51:56
I didn't really get too many pictures of getting the VAXen moved, but here
are some others from the day.

   http://world.std.com/~bdc/projects/vaxen/vaxmove/

Images of note which were not taken included,

  1) When Gunther first took me to the basement of the Regenstrief
     Institute to look at the VAXen, a medical worked wheeled a very
     stiff and yellow looking man by us in a gurney.  I'm not sure if
     he was dead or just extremely jaundiced and unconscious.

  2) While we loaded the first VAX, "Eagle", into the truck, several
     police officers were walking from the loading area with two
     handcuffed inmates wearing orange prison suits to a police van.

-brian.