Subject: Re: Ending the confusion. :-)
To: Matthew Hudson <mhudson@home.com>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/07/2001 00:09:49
Matthew Hudson wrote:

> I have 1 complete SF73 DSSI array. It isn't light at 80lbs. I can
> assemble a 2nd using parts from 2, or I can just ship you all 3
> units.

Hmm, 3 VAXen, 3 units, it would make sense ... but it is a lot of
stuff to ship around. Can you give some experience estimate about
how much this would cost? I think USPS has some upper limit at
about 60 pounds or so. I will pay for at least the shipping of
two of them and would ask Buck to reimburse me when he comes pick
up the VAX. I don't know what Brian plans on doing?

I would be interested in the RA90 drive, it won't take too long
for the SDI card to show up on e-bay I guess.

I would not go for the SA73s at this point in time. Maybe some
other taker? Brian has SDI in one of his machines, so he could
probably use them.

Thanks,
-Gunther