Subject: answers and questions, KA692
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/02/2001 12:21:49
Ok, after doing a 'show dev' I'm going to guess that the board I was
looking at is another pair of DSSI channels since I see from the output of
show DEV that one DSSI bus has a disk on it, one DSSI bus has nothing on
it, and two DSSI busses don't seem to have their terminators connected.

Now I'm wondering how those things used to connect "out" to the real world.
The good news is that it gets to the console just fine and it sees the RF36
that is in the back plane (but without cover and/or plug)

Would someone tell me how I am supposed to dump the SID/SIE bits on these
things? An E/L 2004004 returns pretty weird results.

--Chuck