Subject: Re: VAX 6000-400 series and NetBSD, I have machines
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/30/2001 21:25:44
Anders,

I don't believe I have more time to spend on this than a private
beta-tester would. I am drowning in other exciting work. I know
everyone does. Oh, I see you are in Sweden, that's too bad, so
shipping one of the VAXen would probably be too expensive. My
idea is that I distribute two VAXen to two people who would commit
to doing the work of getting that port out.

Thanks,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistent Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine