Subject: Re: VAX 6000-400 series and NetBSD, I have machines
To: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/30/2001 22:03:56
Hi!

NetBSD on 6000 machines is "close-to-running". The CPU support for the
/400 is finished, it's just the XMI stuff (and following device support)
that is missing.

Unfortunately it's difficult to get HW docs for those machines;
I think the best source of info is the header files in Ultrix.

If you are willing to work with 6000 I can try to help you as much
as I can and have time to.

-- Ragge