Subject: Re: in need of a QBus SCSI card for my VAX 4000
To: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
From: Matthew N. Dodd <winter@jurai.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/24/2001 04:56:53
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, emanuel stiebler wrote:
> Just use NFS until the lucky day, you find a controller for $50 on
> ebay ;-)

Speaking of lucky days I've a whole load of QBUS VAXen in storage that I'm
going to have to let go.  I've come to the conclusion that I'll never get
around to picking through them and it seems a pity to let them sit.  I've
also got a PDP-11/73 in there too.  I'm fairly sure there is at least one
SCSI board in the lot but someone is gonna have to take the lot of them to
find out.

I'm in the DC Metro area (Manassas) if some enterprising local would like
to come over one weekend and take them off my hands.

Contact me off list if you're interested.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |