Subject: Re: 4000/600
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/19/2001 11:00:22
hmm. ok, this gives some hope that is isnt just something 4000-specific.
i'll dig up an rqdx3 and an rd54 and stick 'em in and see if they work..
Has anybody already done any investigation into why these cards have
trouble? I know that 4.3's standalone driver can't boot from them without
a modification, is there something of a simple nature also lurking here?
if nobody's done any work on this i'll start looking into it

Isildur