Subject: Re: Hardware question : VAX 11/750 & SCSI?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/14/2001 19:32:30
On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 05:45:44PM -0500, Lord Isildur wrote:
> was there ever any unibus-qbus interoperation?
> there are a lot of qbus scsi cards out there.
> ive not heard of unibus scsi boards.. but they might exist.
> as for massbus scsi devices.. i have never heard of such things

I have both U->Q and Q->U bridge boards.  I believe that the former
was made by DEC and the latter by a third party, but I'd have to go
look to be sure (they're about 100 miles away from where I am right
now).

I believe that both of these were from PDP-11 systems.  I don't know
how they'd interact with cards that wanted to use VAX DMA.