Subject: Re: 4000/600
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/11/2001 22:07:23
Hi !

Lord Isildur wrote:

> After being up a little while, it crashed while editing the passwd file.
> I'm not sure if it crashed in vi, or in mkpasswd.
> ill try to duplicate it and find out more.

This might be a cache problem, i assume the same cache as in the
4000/500 for the 4000/600 as i don't have any information... but
crashing that late doesn't seem to be a problem related to cache. Could
you please try some "hardcore action" like building the kernel or so?
Thanx for the output, i'll include the correct values for the 4000/600
in the sources soon, then it's no more "unknown" :)

...Michael