Subject: Stuff Available (WA state)
To: None <classiccmp@classiccmp.org>
From: Bruce Lane <kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/11/2001 10:06:37
(CC to classiccmp and port-vax)

	I have a MicroVAX II, complete, in a four-foot mini-rack with a Fujitsu
'Super Eagle' disk drive and Cipher 880 tape drive. Everything worked the
last time I had it powered (about a year ago).

	I want it to have a good home, but I also have some time and cleanup
effort invested in it, so I'd like to ask for $50.00 or best offer. LOCAL
PICKUP ONLY. It's too bulky for me to ship. (Kent, WA, southeast of Seattle).

	Also available:

	-- Two complete VCB02 video subsystems for the MicroVAX II/III. We're
talking boards, cables, cab kit, mice, KB's and monitors. MAKE ME AN OFFER.

	-- At least one, possibly two, BA23 enclosures with hardware and panels
(hardware may require some digging to find).

	-- Spare boards! MV-II CPU's, memory, etc. I know I have some Dilog
ESDI/Q-bus controllers, and there's probably some SMD boards in there as
well. Prices to be determined, probably best to make me an offer depending
on what you need and what I have.

	-- Seagate 'Saber' SMD drives, 850MB. These are nice units in their own
trays, with power supply and LCD display diagnostics front panel. I have at
least two left, possibly three. $25.00 each.

	-- PDP-11/73: I know I have at least one. Help me dig it out and we'll
see! ;-)

	Lord only knows what else I've got in there... I have yet to go through
numerous crates of stuff, but my plan is to clear out pretty much anything
that I won't need to keep our server farm/Internet presence intact and
healthy. This means most of my DEC stuff.

	Thanks in advance.

Bruce Lane, Owner and head honcho, Blue Feather Technologies
http://www.bluefeathertech.com  // E-mail: kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com
Amateur Radio: WD6EOS since Dec. '77 (Extra class as of June-2K)
"I'll get a life when someone demonstrates to me that it would be
superior to what I have now..." (Gym Z. Quirk, aka Taki Kogoma).