Subject: VR299 problem
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: leo herranen <leo.herranen@raketti.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/22/2001 21:28:43
I have a problem: My VR299 doesn't work the way it did before. In fact, it
only works after keeping it on for 30 minutes and turning power off and
back on... I suspect... well, really I don't know the exact word... I can't
find it from my dictionary but from the Finnish version I can translate
"cold soldering seam" or sumthing... Maybe Erno can translate it?
--
Leo Herranen| DEC BC09J olis tarpeen
a.k.a lXa   |"mouse button: One of the buttons on a mouse pointing