Subject: Re: DSSI update
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/07/2001 09:29:49
On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Todd Vierling wrote:

[snipped]

> This argument stands for future NetBSD work in spite of the fact that some
> ports (ahem, pmax) still haven't fixed their preexisting, historic SCSI
> drivers to use the scsipi subsystem properly.

I don't know about this.  How come the TK50 works flawlessly with my
DECstations, but I can't get it to talk with the Vaxstation 4000/90
or 3100/76 without loads of SENSE ERRORS?  I brought up this issue
with 1.4.3.  I set it aside for awhile.  I just tried 1.5 yesterday,
and it still has the same problems.

Doug