Subject: Re: S1 on DECServer 200/MC
To: John Peedle <John.Peedle@computeraid.co.uk>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/06/2001 15:22:08
Hi !

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, John Peedle wrote:
> This sounds like it is a Lantronix Terminal server underneath in which case the password is definately system. Port 1 will be the console which you can use for setting the thing up

As i saw the firmware of the Lantronix EPS1 print server for the first time,
i said me "hey, this must be stolen from DEC" :). It looks absolutely the same,
and i think it is from DEC, as the help system and the command structure
is very similar to that of VMS.

...Michael

--
In TV, there are bluescreens to put a faked reality behind a real played scene,
in Windows, you sometimes see the real scene, when the fakes go out for lunch.