Subject: Re: Broken CD?
To: leo herranen <leo.herranen@raketti.net>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/05/2001 09:49:51
Leo,

Your setup should be fine.  RRD42 is one of the drives known
to successfully boot the Vaxstation.  However, do you know
that the drive can boot?  Have you booted other Unix systems
with it before?

It's also possible that your CD-Writer may have corrupted the
image.  When in doubt, I make two copies.

Doug Meade