Subject: Re: NetBSD KFQSA
To: KryogeniX <kryogenix@crosswinds.net>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/02/2001 07:07:49
Hi !

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, KryogeniX wrote:
> Hi everyone...  I was just curious if NetBSD supports the KZQSA SCSI controller.
>  DSSI disks are becoming scarce/expensive.  I found a place that sells the KZQSA's
> for about $65.  If there's no support for this board is there another SCSI controller
> that can be found in the same price range?

KZQSA is not supported, because it is no MSCP controller, it was intended to
be just a "tape controller" by Digital. I have one here, maybe i find the
time to hack it, but this can take a loooong time :)

...Michael

--
In TV, there are bluescreens to put a faked reality behind a real played scene,
in Windows, you sometimes see the real scene, when the fakes go out for lunch.