Subject: OT: DEC LN03 and Ghostscript
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Horton <bighorton@home.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/31/2001 19:36:03
When I picked up my VAX 3100m76 at an auction last fall, it came with an
LN03 Plus that was in excellent condition, and included a complete unopened
maintenance kit and boatloads of new toner.  I hunted around and discovered
that as far as PeeCee land is concerned this thing is an anchor.  I figured,
"NetBSD/Ghostscript"!  Ghostscript's documentation mentions the LN03
repeatedly, but it would appear that the LN03 was dropped entirely from the
current release (6.01).  Has anyone made this thingie work, and if so, do
you still have the source package that did it?

Scott Horton
111 E. Forest Ave
Columbia, MO 65203
bighorton@home.com