Subject: Kernel testers wanted
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/2001 20:35:51
Hi !

Ok, some kind of "final state" of my latest patches is available, support
for the following machines is added and should be tested:

MicroVAX 3100m90
MicroVAX 3100m95
VAX 4000/100
VAX 4000/105A (works)
VAX 4000/108
VAX 4000/400 (works)
VAX 4000/500
VAX 4000/600

The kernel can be found here:

ftp://ftp.unixiron.homeip.net/NetBSD-vax-1.5

If you have one of the above machines, please check the kernel (netbooted
environment, this is no install kernel, and SHAC and SCSI on the above
machines are not supported yet), and send me:

The machine name (MicroVAX 3100 m95), the CPU name (KA51), the output of the
following PROM commands:
e/i 3e
e/p 20040004

and the dmesg output or the console output of the kernel.

Thanks...

...Michael

--
In TV, there are bluescreens to put a faked reality behind a real played scene,
in Windows, you sometimes see the real scene, when the fakes go out for lunch.