Subject: Re: netbooting issues
To: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/2001 08:55:02
Hi all,

I remember having this problem on a Uvax II with 1.4.1 as well.  I took
Chuck McManis's advice and added dhcp to the server, and I've never
had netboot problems with that machine again.  Ragge had also E-mailed
the group at the time, and I think there was something wrong with
the mopboot file in that version.  Why not try a slightly newer
version, say, 1.4.2?

Doug