Subject: Re: More raining VAXentoyz -- VAXstation 3200 today
To: None <wonko@tmok.com>
From: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/2001 21:18:19
On 26 Jan, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> or i can sneak you all into the computer lab at work and you can sleep while
> listening to the white noise of a data center.  (alas, no more VAXen)
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hope there are enough UPSen? Early last year we had the first VAX
geek meeting at Christophes "VAXcave" (his summer house). It was rather
could outside - and inside the cave. So we powerd up lots of VAXen,
DECstations, HP9000, Suns, ... An incredible noise. Especially from the
MVII in the BA123 with thre RD54... We had a good sleep. ;-)
But in the morning there was a power outage. The entire crew woke up
imediately because of the silence. :-)))
--

tschüß,
         Jochen