Subject: Re: More raining VAXentoyz -- VAXstation 3200 today
To: None <wonko@tmok.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/2001 15:11:47
any others? ive seen pix from the vaxpower meets in germany, that would be
really cool to do here. I think eastern PA would probably be about the
best place to meet (not like any self-respecting resident of pittsburgh
would ever advocate being in philly for any reason ;-) , but who might be
interested?
 alas, sooner than later probably doesnt work very well for me.. maybe in
march or so? (i dont trust my car for any long treks at the moment,
anyway)
yeah, if people came to pittsburgh we coudl camp in one of CMU SCS's machine
rooms or something hahahaha (theres at least one VAX still running there)
(too bad i dont have raised flooring installed in the home machine room
:) we need to get like 5 or 6 people (or more!! :) , that would be a bone
fide vaxenfest

i shoudl revive my tradition of annual VAX TREKs - rent a truck and go
with a few friends to rescue some big iron- but ill need a bigger
house first. (ive gone as far as boston!)

isildur