Subject: Re: More raining VAXentoyz -- VAXstation 3200 today
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/2001 13:57:42
> > Pfutz, it was an RQDX3.  Oh, well, mfmtoyz on this one.
>
> Speaking of the RQDX3, I see it can be used with floppy drives????
>
> Does this mean I can somehow use some old 1.2M or 1.44mb floppy
> drives on my MVII critter, possibly for booting?

I see hamster's site:  http://www.telnet.hu/hamster/myvax/index2.html

has what looks like a pair of AT 1.2 meg drives mounted up, above the
HD on his BA23.  I think I would like to try to duplicate that.

Any idea what he might be using as a mountig bracket?  Is he just
mounting one drive on the black plastic slide plate, and then
mounting the second piggyback on the first with some side plates?

Bob