Subject: Re: More raining VAXentoyz -- VAXstation 3200 today
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/2001 12:39:04
> I dont know if its supported for grafix in netbsd- but under reno and
> tahoe you should be able to run X on this box!

Hmmm, I have been trying to get a working Reno port, but for some
reason I always get boot blocks that abort.  Tahoe works OK.
You got Reno or Tahoe on your box, and with what mscp controller?

Here's a thought.  I have a fellow with a couple scsi differential
2.1 gig drives by seagate, and I have a card for a differential
mscp/tmscp Qbus.  Are there any drive limitations in hardware
that would affect using such a drive on the VS3200?  That might
make for a fairly usable little machine.

Bob