Subject: Re: comm card for VAX 4300
To: M J Dowden <mjdowden@panix.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/25/2001 13:48:50
probably the best all around board for async ports is the DHV11, M3104.
it give you 8 lines capable up up to 38400 each, and has been supported
by BSD since 1984..  :-)

theyre pretty easy to find, though the cab kits arent so common anymore.
You can wire conenctors yourself. there are two 40pin berg connectors on the
board, which fan out to 4 rs232 lines each. the pinouts are commonly
findable, or ill post the pinout next time im near my manuals.

happy hacking,
isildur