Subject: Re: Compiler timings on varous MVII NetBSDs etc.
To: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/23/2001 16:36:12
40 megs. this certainly allows such compilations without any paging.
However, on a uvII with only 16 megs, i got the same compilation (generic
kernel from scratch), in 1 hour 28 minutes.

heh, how appropriate to log in to another box and get this fortune:
"How doth the VAX's C compiler
Improve its object code.
And even as we speak does it
Increase the system load.