Subject: Re: VAXStation 4000/90 install
To: Patrice Lespagnol <Patrice.Lespagnol@obs-nancay.fr>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/23/2001 17:05:47
What happens is that in the kernel of the install CD-ROM there is not the
very up to date kernel with scsi support for the 4000/90 host adapter,
so you won't be able to use your scsi disk from the iso CD-ROM.
I Asked many times to update that ISO but seems like noone actually is
interested to do it.
Can someone please update that iso image with the kernel supporting scsi
4000/90 host adapter please ??

Rick