Subject: VMS tutorial
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@entropy.tmok.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/22/2001 20:34:57
quickie here:

does anyone have the URL to a good "Intro to VMS for the End User" as well as
a good "Intro to VMS for the Fool Stupid Enough to Admin a VAX"

also, i added two of the 1GB disks just to fart around.  the one goes "chug
chug chug" every once in a while, even though as far as i can tell it isn't
being used (not that i have a huge clue about VMS remember) so i offlined it.
is this the HDD drive telling me something is wrong?

anyway, having a boatload of fun here, have plenty of things to reply to
all the mail in my mailbox (in regards to the 4000 crate as well as the
gcc thread) but i don't want to waste any time writing right now, let me save
that for work tomorrow!! :)

thanks for everything guys.

-brian