Subject: Re: RAIDframe bootability
To: None <wonko@tmok.com>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@igps.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/18/2001 15:24:02
Brian Hechinger wrote:

> J. Buck Caldwell drunkenly mumbled...
> >
> > I'm going to be - sometime this week, I should be getting my 4000/200 out of
> > storage and into a smaller case (BA215, pedastel as opposed to full-sized
> > rack) and it's got four SCSI controllers in it. I'm going to be putting a
>
> if you, uhm, *cough*, have an extra *cough*, SCSI controller, you should talk
> to me, since i need two SCSI controllers so i can get disks on my 4000 boxes.

I would sooner hand you the still-beating heart of my first-born son than give up
any of my SCSI controllers. Sorry.

And two of them are dual-channel! (muahaha)

Besides - I need them all. This 4000/200 came with about 100G of differential SCSI
drives, most of which are of the 2-4G variety.

- Buckaroo