Subject: Re: floating point fails
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/17/2001 13:45:12
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, NetBSD mailing list wrote:

> can we convince someone of the gurus to look at the problem ?? this
> floating point problem is a common problem on 4000/60 and 4000/90 and
> many useful programs (Also ghostscript) Can't run because of this.

It's not specific to the VAXstation 4000/60 and 4000/90.  It's across all
the supported VAX platforms due to the lack of IEEE support.

But regardless, the problem needs to be fixed, even if it's just in the
form of VAX port specific patches to affected applications pkgsrc entries.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----