Subject: MV3100/VXT (was Re: Test kernel available)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen Bell <steve@discus.lincoln.ac.nz>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/16/2001 14:37:49
Hi,

After fixing a few hardware faults I managed to get my VXT2000
going last month. During a moment of desparation while I was sussing out
the hardware fault I tried loading the VXT image on my VS3100, it works!!
screen resolution is lower but with the smaller display &
hw floating point it seems faster. The only drawback is having to
manually specify some of the config options (font server & host address)

I use mop to boot both netBSD & now the VXT software, is there an easy way
of setting up a boot menu on the VS3100. I want to boot netBSD by default
and the VXT image by manual override. The VS3100 is diskless

Cheers,
  Steve