Subject: Re: More booting progress...
To: Paul Duncan <paul@chaos-hovel.demon.co.uk>
From: Hank Lee <thlee@home.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/15/2001 23:44:07
I got exactly same error while installing to my 4000-200 system,
thanks for Chuck's help, it ends up with typo in my /etc/exports
file. I suggest you review all files and setup.  Some is case no match
"a" instead "A". Although plug the vax to the primary nic if the unix
 is multi-home.

Hope this help

Hank Lee