Subject: Re: TurboChannel in VS4000/90
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@entropy.tmok.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/09/2001 15:42:54
Dave McGuire drunkenly mumbled...

>   Oh, that would *ROCK*.  Then I could have a VAX on the FDDI ring!!
> 8-)

i can put a VAX on my FDDI ring?  you're right.  that would rock.  now i need
to get a VAX that has a TURBOchannel option.

>   If I had one, I'd send it to you.  I'll see if I can find one.  What
> do they look like?

how much do they usually cost?  i'd love to have TURBOchannel support for vax,
i think TURBOchannel rules.  if they don't cost too much, i'd be more than
happy to buy one or two and donate them.  if they cost too much i'd be willing
to pool up some money, i'm sure dave would be interested. :)

-brian