Subject: Re: Emacs 20.7, problems with float support (was: Re: IEEE FP on VAX? [was Re: Trouble by compiling/configuring Perl5 on NetBSD-1.5])
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/08/2001 16:04:35
On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, David Brownlee wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Jan 2001, Sebastian Marius Kirsch wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 05:54:19AM -0500, der Mouse wrote:
> > > [Sparkle] 47> hget 'http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/retro/mflteco.tar.gz'
> > > nc: can't connect to www.tuxedo.org [207.106.15.214]: Connection refused
> > > [Sparkle] 48>
> >
> > Seems to be down ... It worked when I downloaded it yesterday
> > afternoon. Do you want me to mail it to you?
>
> 	If you can give a definitive location, I'll get it added to pkgsrc
> 	:)

The best (to my knowledge) TECO archive *was* at usc.edu, but it seems to
have gone in the big bit-bucket.

However, while searching for any copies of this archive, I stumbled on to
an even more serious collection.

Check out ftp.mindlink.net:/pub/teco, for everything you need. The usc
archive is at usc-archive at this location.

	Johnny