Subject: VAXstation 4000 m90
To: NetBSD port-vax <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Robert F Schaefer <rschaefe@gcfn.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/06/2001 16:10:27
Hey-- does anyone happen to have a copy of a manual for this little beast,
that'll show the LED error codes?  My newest toy stops with 0, 1, 4, 5,
6, & 7 ON and 2, & 3 OFF.  I would think it points to the framebuffer, as
I don't have a monitor connected, but I don't seem to be getting anything
out of the serial console, either.  (Yes, S3 is UP)  It _may_ be a problem
with my serial cable, as I'm jumping thru hoops, but two different attemps
resulted in the same result-- nothing.  In any case, it stops before it
has a chance to spin up the RZ-25's.  Someone suggested it was waiting for
me to specify the boot device?

thanks for your time!

Bob